I have been obsessed with grey and black lately, dunno why! Today I figured I would give this look a twirl since I have seen it on many blogs. So not to much thought into this one but it came out cute!
- Sneakers- New Balance from Urban Oufitters
I am big on purchasing perfect staple pieces for a good price! I love finding low price fashions that are great quality and look amazing. I purchased these thrifted Calvin Klein jeans ($5) about 6 months ago and I just got around to getting the rips in them, total DIY! feel free to ask me how to.
I wanted to start of my blog with a replay of a few of my favorite looks from this year. Cute little preview of whats to come for 2014. My style is so undefined, I see no road blocks when it comes to what I should be wearing. I have never been good with keeping up with trends or seasons even, I just puts pieces together hoping for the best :-), hence effortless composition.
With this blog I wanted to express
- My day to day looks
- Pushing the limits on the business casual dress code in corporate company’s (i am in accounting and business casual is the devil)
- How to make fashion styles work no matter what
- Women empowerment commentary when possible
- Overall beauty inserts that should be televised
P.s. while I’m getting the hang of this excuse my iPhone photos, some are a bit pixelated.