My Memorial Day consisted of friends + tributes + food which is keyword for a great day. I decided to wear a very relaxed look and I added a few key pieces to make the look come together into an outfit.
These pieces have shown up previously on the blog styled differently (here) and (here), which is why I truly love staples. Most of my favorite items are solid colored or a universal print. Hopefully you are inspired to use what you have in your closet to bring out the best in some of your favorite staple items! All it really takes is a few good accessories, big or small, and a perfect handbag!
- Grey Jersey Tee- Forever 21
- Mens Camo Pants- Urban Outfitters
- Brown Sandals- Urban Outfitters (really old)
- Bag Cross-body/clutch- Zara
- Fedora Hat- Pacsun
- Cuff Bracelet- Forever 21